This very rare Commercial/Light Industrial site is being offered for long-term leasing. Situated on the corner of Olympic Circuit and Pirelli Street Southport this offering has unrestricted use of all the hardstand within the total allotment. The office/warehouse/factory component offers flexibility for administration, warehousing, display, storage, assembly and many other uses.
The site location is 250 metres from the Queen Street G Link station and offers very regular trams running in both directions of the network. Tram services run between 7.00 am and 7.00 pm every 7.5 minutes in both directions between Helensvale and Broadbeach. This service is currently being extended to Burleigh and is soon extended to Coolangatta.
Other features include:
- 6-metre height structure with dual roller doors
- Male/Female bathrooms including disabled
- Corner position for prominent identity
- Secure sliding glass windows for flow-through ventilation
- Clear span warehouse with high door access
- Excellent maneuvering space for containers
- Mezzanine floor suitable for light storage
- 10 Car Spaces
Corner Factory/Warehouse with high-doors
Close to G-Link station
Male/Female and Disabled toilets